Monday, March 5, 2012

Georgina Kincaid Series ~ Richelle Mead

Georgina Kincaid Series ~ Richelle Mead

Since I read this series start to finish it would be kind of hard to review them one at a time. Well there is that and the fact that since there are six of them you'd be pretty bored if I filled the next week with them! Anyways let me start by breaking it down into all six books.

Succubus Blues

Succubus on Top

Succubus Dreams

Succubus Heat

Succubus Shadows

Succubus Revealed

Okay so now to sum up the series for you. Georgina is your typical American Woman, she works as a bookseller by day and by night she's out hunting for the perfect man. Actually she really is hunting for the perfect man, hopefully one with a really clean soul. Now you see Georgina has a very interesting night job she is a Succubus I.E. she works for Hell corrupting souls. Now you would think that would make her an unlikeable gal but actually no. Even though she's a minion of Hell Georgina tries her best to make the people around her happy and solve crazy hellish problems.

Now as far as series go I have to say I really enjoyed this one. Georgina's character is both different and interesting. She gets into one some trouble along the way, but that is what make it fun to read. As far as book to book goes you could easily read Succubus Blues and Succubus on top as stand alone novels. After that though I think it would be too confusing. As the books go on there are subtle hints as to what is going to happen in the last book so its important to read the other books first before Succubus Revealed.

The other thing I should mention is that Georgina is a Succubus and as such there are plenty of adult only parts to theses books. Richelle Mead has really expressed her creativity in this series! Totally fun and worth the read. I give all the books except Succubus Shadows (my least favorite and the only one in the series I think you could skip all together and still get what is going on) 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment