Friday, April 17, 2020

OWLS readathon update

Well here we are more than half way through April so I figured it was time for an update.

I have finished the following "courses" and submitted my Tomes

Transfiguration - Night of the Billionaire Wolf by Terry Spear
Muggle Studies - Thicker than Blood by Mike Omer
History of Magic - Capturing the Last Welsh Witch by J.M. Davies

Now on to finish ;

Divination  - Wild Card by Rachel Vincent

I also have a few I haven't found books for yet

Astronomy - read at night

Charms- White cover

Potions- under 150 Pages

Herbology- Tittle starts with an I

DADA- Set at the sea or the coast

Care of magical creatures- Beak on the cover

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Interested in joining all the fun? Check out the Magical Readathon page. There is still plenty of time!


No comments:

Post a Comment