Monday, June 30, 2014

Wizard World Philly 2014

I know its taken a bit to get this up but I had to let everyone in on what a fantastic time I had this year at Wizard World Philly. Being my second Wizard World I came into it knowing what to expect this time around. Of course there were long autograph lines and tons of vendors. We saw some great costly and even met a few Whovians from around the country. 
What this Wizard World had that the last one did not was appearances by non other than Matt Smith and Karen Gillan. Now if that isn't enough to make you catch your breathe Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk were also present. It was my dual costly dream! (Since we always do Doctor Who and Firefly) Unfortunately Nathan Fillion and both Doctor Who characters were far to high priced for me to get an autograph but I was able to attend a Matt & Karen panel that made it all worth wild. 
I was also able to meet Alan, who was so unbelievably nice, and loved our costumes. Since one of my Cosplay buddies is in love with Sebastian Stan I also managed to meet him when she got her autograph. 
Overall it was a lot of fun but I do recommend saving your money and buying the VIP pass. Everyone who I spoke with that had one said it was totally worth it. I was also glad I brought my zoom lens because I was able to get some creepy pictures of Nathan Fillion and David Boreanaz since we weren't able to get very close to them!
I will be posting more photos via Tumblr this week :)













No comments:

Post a Comment