Thursday, January 23, 2014

Savor ~ Kate Evangelista

Savor (Vicious Feast, #1)Savor by Kate Evangelista
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one is a little late but here is my review for the fantastic Savor by Kate Evangelista.

Summary:
I'm Dakota Collins, a tough talking, eye patch wearing, workaholic photography student. Why am I important? Well, maybe because I get to spend an entire month with Vicious, only the sickest indie rock band out there.

You see, I needed a subject for my Spring Showcase introspective in order to graduate. During a chance encounter at a club I'd been sent to cover for the Daily Gossip, our ironically named college paper, the features writer I usually teamed up with introduced me to the band--by accident, I might add. It involved a run in with a scary, bald bodyguard. Anyway, long story short, I signed a contract to take pictures of Vicious.

I should have known their handsome yet way too serious for his own good bassist, Luka Visraya, wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself. He's gorgeous and all, but the way he smiles spelled trouble with a capital L. I'm in for a long month with him around.

Crazy stuff happens and then some I can't explain. So, if you want the skinny on Vicious and the events revolving around my stay at Lunar Manor, read my story.


My Take: Wow. Another great book by Kate Evangelista! As an avid reader I find lately I haven't had a book really draw me in. Maybe its just been because I was was so busy or maybe it was the books themselves, its honestly hard to say. All that changed ten pages into Savor. I honestly could not put this one down. Dakota Collins is a heroine for today. Of course I loved her right off the bat since she is a photographer, and how can you not love that? And there is a hot new bad boy to enjoy as well. Anyways I was a huge fan of Taste so I was so glad to get a chance to read this one as well. This seems to be a promising start to a great new series. Make sure you add this one to your TBR list!!


No comments:

Post a Comment